Royal Ambassadors (RAs) is a missions discipleship organization for boys in grades 1-6. Through hands-on activities that encourage spiritual growth, games and sports, and mentoring relationships with RA leaders, RA members become a faith-based brotherhood.
Challengers isnít the name of a group, it is the goal. Itís where we desire our young people to beóon mission with God. As young men plan and participate in missions activities like praying, giving, Bible study, ministry, and witnessing, they become Challengers.
Through Challengers, teenage boys will:
- discover God in their everyday experiences.
- go beyond the ordinary in their relationships with God.
- experience God for Who He is.
- become witnesses to Godís faithfulness.
- gain a greater understanding of missions and how God is at work in the world.
- participate in Godís awesome work in the world.
RA's and Challengers meet every Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m.